- Please contact us within 7 days of receipt if you wish to return your order: [email protected]
- Items must be shipped back to us within 14 days of delivery
- Please include all original gift packaging and take care to ensure the jewellery is adequately protected.
- Please hook the ends of headbands & Tiaras into the foam base of the gift box to prevent damage during transit (A picture guide will be sent on request of refund)
- Items received damaged due to not securing in the box regretfully won’t be refunded.
- Providing the items you wish to return are unworn and in a resalable condition with their original packaging, we will issue a full refund or an exchange within 3 days of receipt.
- With the exception of faulty items, return postage is at your own cost.
- Orders are sent to the address provided by you during checkout. We do not check addresses before sending so please ensure you have input the correct address. Items returned to us due to incorrect delivery address will not have the postage refunded.
Non refundable items
- Products which are made to order in the colours of your choice are customised and therefore non refundable.
- We are unable to accept the return of pierced earrings in compliance with current health & hygiene regulations.
- We can only take responsibility for returns which are received at our office. For your own protection you should obtain a Proof of Posting from the Post Office so that you can claim from them for any lost parcels.
- Many of our jewellery designs are handmade and therefore very slight variations in design or materials used are to be expected.
- Furthermore, whilst we have taken the utmost care to represent the colour and appearance of all the materials accurately on this website, due to the variation in computer monitors colours may vary slightly.
- We reserve the right to reject any return that does not comply with the conditions stated above.